[SHRC] SHRC Interest Meeting Follow-Up Email

Yoohan Ko yko1 at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 5 22:26:06 EDT 2018

To all those who attended the meeting on Tuesday: Thanks for coming to the
Stevens Hobby Robotics Club!
There will be NO GBM meeting this upcoming Tuesday (Sept. 11)!

Our next GBM meeting will tentatively be held in *Babbio 320 *on *Tuesday,
Sept. 18th* at *9pm*!

At the meeting we will be getting started with our IoT projects with an
introduction to arduino
Here is some of the information from the meeting!

*Team Slack:* https://stevensrobotics.slack.com/

Help us figure out what times you are available to work on the projects!

*Availability Poll:* https://bit.ly/2NeNsFI

We have also attached the slides from the interest meeting just in case you
couldn't make it yesterday.
You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/options/shrc>.
Yoohan Ko