[SWE] Screen Printing/ Embroidery

Christopher A. Julien cjulien at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 12 23:24:17 EST 2008

Hi I'm Chris Julien and I was wondering if you get any type of screen
printing or embroidery done?  My father owns a shop where he does that
and we do Short sleeve tees, long sleeve, sweat shirts, sweat pants
bags anything.   Some brands we have are Jerzees, Gildan, LEE, Hanes,
and Fruit of the Loom,.  If you already have a dealer or are planning
to I will try to beat or match prices.  I recently have just done some
shirts for SWE at rutgers and attached are some pictures for reference.
 Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thank You
Chris