[SWE] April 5th Meeting information

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 5 23:20:20 EDT 2011

Hi Girls!!

Attached you will find the meeting minutes for tonight's meeting, the
sign-up schedules for the President's Tea and Boken, and the updated
committee lists.

If you would like to sign up for any of the lists please e-mail me and I
will add you to the lists.

One quick note I just want to repeat is that if you every have to miss a
meeting for any reason, send me a quick note and I will mark down as an
excused absence.  It was mentioned tonight in the meeting but just want to
make sure everyone knows.

My e-mail is listed below and feel free to e-mail me to sign-up for anything
and if you have an questions, comments, smart remarks or all of the above.

See you at the next meeting and good luck with everything until then!!

Maggie

---

Margaret A. Weigel

Mechanical Engineering Class 2013