[SWE] FW: [RSO Announcement] Boken 2011 Volunteering

Samantha Music smusic at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 12 16:15:40 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

This is just in case any of you wanted to Volunteer for other Boken events
that will be going on around campus.

It is a really fun thing to be a part of, but you need to attend one of the
information sessions coming up to volunteer.

Hope you are all having a good week!!

Samantha Music

---

Be A Volunteer for Boken 2011

Boken 2011 is looking for undergraduate students to volunteer at various
events both before and during Boken.  To volunteer for Boken, you may sign
up for time slots at the following link:

<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkedIqBLwVRrdHVwNzZJNE9Jaks4QTN0Rm
FxUEgtVEE&hl=en&authkey=CNPuldAP>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkedIqBLwVRrdHVwNzZJNE9Jaks4QTN0RmF
xUEgtVEE&hl=en&authkey=CNPuldAP

Volunteers may sign up for their time slots now or at one of the information
sessions.  At the information sessions, we'll be explaining what sort of
volunteering will be needed at each event.  Volunteers will need to work at
least 3 hours to be guaranteed the free Staff T-Shirt because we do only
have a limited number of the shirts.  We'll be distributing the shirts
during the information sessions (hopefully -- if they arrive in time) to
those who have signed up before the session or during the session.  The
information sessions will be held:

Wednesday, April 13th at 2pm in BC220

Wednesday, April 13th at 10pm in BC220

Sunday, April 17th at 6pm in BC220

For more information on the Boken events, you can visit
<http://www.stevens.edu/boken> www.stevens.edu/boken.  Please contact
amackava at stevens.edu with any questions about volunteering.

Thank you and we hope to see you all at Boken!

Andrew Bentz

Ben LaGue

Allyson Mackavage

Boken 2011 Committee