[SWE] Meeting Minutes

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 19 23:52:07 EDT 2011

Hi Girls!

Attached you will find the meeting minutes for tonight's meeting.  In the
Meeting minutes you can find the link for Boken sign ups and bake sale sign
ups.  They are in google docs and anyone can make an edit to add their name
to the list.  We are trying this to hopefully make it easier for everyone.
Tonight was our last meeting for the semester but not the end of our events.
Hope to see everyone at Boken and if you have an questions feel free to
e-mail me!

Best of luck with everything,

Maggie

---