[SWE] bake sale sign up

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 29 21:13:20 EDT 2011

Hi girls!

Attached is the sign up list for the bake sale.  There are some open spots
and we could use some more volunteers.  The list is on google docs and if
you follow the link below it you can add yourself.  If you have any problems
let me know and I can add your name too.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkeRkg1_8SAkdEFhZDdSWlVWSHl0dENCWm9
hSnhrVFE
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkeRkg1_8SAkdEFhZDdSWlVWSHl0dENCWm
9hSnhrVFE&hl=en&authkey=CIbj29cF#gid=0> &hl=en&authkey=CIbj29cF#gid=0

Second the shirts came in!!! We will be selling them at the bake sale so
stop by and pick one up and tell your friends to come buy one too!!!  We
figured Wed. after everyone has the chance to buy one if they want, members
should wear them.  If we all wear the shirts it will def. get peoples
attention and will be great advertising for us and will get us noticed on
campus.

Hope all is going good and see you at the bake sale!

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical Engineering Class 2013

Society of Women Engineers, Secretary 2010-2012

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186