[SWE] Meeting Minutes and PSEG info.

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Sat Dec 3 14:58:09 EST 2011

Hi girls!

Here are the meeting minutes from the Monday night meeting.

Thursday night was the PSE&G workshop and I wanted to pass some information
on from it.  The workshop was based on information about the company and was
also a little bit of a recruiting session.  This January they will be
posting full time and internship positions on their website [
www.pseg.com/careers ].  The main speaker was very enthusiastic about hiring
great engineers, and I don't know a better place to hire than from Stevens
SWE.  The two other speakers were recent Stevens graduates, and I believe
all of them (def. know the main speaker) are members of the professional
section of SWE.  They will actually be at the regional conference and want
to work with our section with more events too.  The main speaker, Sally
Nadler, wanted the people in attendance to pass on information to their
societies and that is what I am doing.  If you have any more questions about
the workshop or the company please feel free to e-mail me.  I have all three
of the speakers contact information and if I can't answer the question from
what I learned at the workshop, I am pretty sure they can.

I hope everyone has a good last week of classes and good luck with all your
work and finals! Have a great winter break and get ready for a great spring
semester for SWE!

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel