[SWE] SWE

Samantha Music smusic at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 28 13:34:45 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your summer.

I hate to say it, but the semester is soon approaching and we need to start
preparing for the year ahead. This is why I am sending out this survey to
all of you to tell me which days work best for each of you for meetings. I
will try to accommodate as many people as possible.

Please email me if you have any issues with times and days.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, RESPOND TO THE SURVEY ASAP. I will be collected
results no later than AUGUST 11! This means that if you didn't fill out the
survey in time, you won't have a vote for the days we will be meeting.

SWE Meeting Days <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X9WP5X3>

Also, feel free to email me, or any one of the executive board if you have
any problems or questions.

Thanks everyone!

Enjoy the rest of your summer and we will definitely be sending out more and
more emails the closer the semester gets!

See you in a few weeks!!

Sincerely,

Samantha Music

Biomedical Engineering