[SWE] Things to think about...

Suzanne Hartwell suzy.hartwell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:31:08 EST 2011

Hey Ladies!

Thank you all for coming to the last meeting.  As discussed we will be
having a meeting on the 22nd of March.  One of the main topics of this
meeting is going to be our budget.  I am sending you the budget from two
years ago so you can see what type of things we did.  One thing that isn't
on that budget that would be a lot of fun is the SWE conference in
Chicago!!!  This would happen in October, limited to 20 people so think
about if you would like to go.

Keep thinking about what type of theme would you like to do for Boken.  We
don't have to do something that is western, like the lasso contest, it can
simply just be us making cotton candy dressed as cowgirls.  So keep thinking
what you girls would be interested in.  The dead line for that is the 1st of
April!

Additionally, I attached the constitution if you girls want to read it.

I hope you girls have a wonderful spring break!

Suzy