[SWE] Volunteers Needed

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 18 09:55:14 EST 2011

Hi Girls!

SWE received an email from Dean Nilson about helping to tape a "Happy
Holidays" message from President Farvardin to the Stevens Community.  I
believe other organizations will be there so we really want to get a good
amount of SWE girls to represent.

The taping will be December 6th at 6:00pm in DeBaun Auditorium.  We are
asked to arrive 20 minutes before 6:00pm.

Every student who participates will also receive a Stevens T-shirt, so I
need a headcount.   Please respond back to me as soon a possible if you can
definitely make it.

Thanks in advance for coming out!
Maggie
-----