[SWE] SWE - Grimaldi's Dinner this Friday!

Janie Bridge janiebridge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:09:41 EST 2011

Hi SWE!

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving Break.  This email is to remind you
that this Friday, December 2nd, is our end of the semester SWE dinner,
hosted by the social committee.  It will be at 6:00pm.  Please meet up at
the gatehouse by 5:45pm, and be ready to walk to Grimaldi's on Washington
Street.

The restaurant needs a final head count by Wednesday.  So far, 15 girls are
attending.  If you would still like to attend, or if you rsvped and now you
can not attend, please email me asap.  Remember, each member will be paying
for herself/himself.

Thanks & see you all at the meeting tonight!
Janie Bridge
SWE - Social Chair