[SWE] Fwd: Johnson & Johnson Leadership Mock Interview Workshop

Katie Quish kd.quish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:24:02 EDT 2011

Hey Girls,

Tomorrow there will be a resume writing/mock interview event co-sponsored
with SHPE.  Johnson & Johnson really wants us SWE girls to be there so if
anyone can make it please come.  It would be great interview practice for
everyone that has co-op interviews coming up on Monday.

The event will be tomorrow from 2-4pm in Babbio 320.  Bring copies of your
resume and I hope to see you there :)

See the below invitation:

Hi Katie,****

** **

My name is Mike Munley and I’ve been working with Nina on setting up
tomorrow’s Mock Interview event for Stevens.  Please forward this invite to
your fellow SWE members, and thanks so much in advance!****

* *

** **

Hello!****

** **

Johnson & Johnson’s IT Leadership Development Program recruitment team for
Stevens cordially invites the Stevens chapter of SWE to a Mock Interview and
Resume Writing event *tomorrow, Wednesday, October 5th at 2 PM in Babbio 320
*.  This event is co-sponsored by SHPE, but we especially wanted to extend
the invite to SWE as the Mock Interview portion is sponsored by the J&J
Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (W-STEM) employee
affinity group.  All members are welcome to practice their interviewing
skills, regardless of whether they are looking for a post-graduation career
or just looking to practice, and whether they are interested in IT or not.
****

** **

The workshop is two hours long and would include a brief intro to J&J, the
ITLDP program, and our purpose for doing the workshop.  Resume writing
advice will be performed by Stevens’ own Nina Zalah, so please feel free to
bring a copy of your resume. We would then break into groups and perform the
interview activity, complete with tips for success.  Attire is casual as we
realize this is squeezed between classes, athletics, and other activities.**
**

** **

And there will be Giovanni’s Pizza!****

** **

Please feel free to contact Nina or I with any questions, and we hope to see
you there!****

** **

Best regards,****

Mike Munley****