[SWE] Active/Inactive

shartwel shartwel at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:34:51 EDT 2011

Hey ladies,

I have been getting a lot of responses about being active and inactive.
I understand some of you have other meetings on Monday as well, but we
had to pick a time that met most peoples availability.  I would rather
you stay active if you are going to be on campus (aka not on co-op), but
you need to come to 75% of the meeting/activities.  If you are going to
be inactive for the semester please let Maggie know
(mweigel at stevens.edu.  Additionally, if you have more questions
especially about how excused absences work please contact her.

If you want to be taken off of this mailing list please let me know.

Thank you,
--
Suzanne Hartwell
Mechanical Engineering 2012