[SWE] Updated E-mail List Members

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:50:00 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

I just got to updating the e-mail list and wanted to forward to all the
e-mails that were sent out the past week to the new additions to the list.
Sorry to re-spam the old people's e-mail boxes but just wanted to make sure
everyone gets all the information that has been going around!  Remember
today is the Barclay's Event, hope to see a lot of you there since we are
co-sponsoring!!!

Good luck to everyone in the coming week,

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical Engineering Class 2013

Society of Women Engineers, Secretary 2010-2012

Women's Club Volleyball Vice President 2011-2012

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186