[SWE] FW: Girls Fight Back!

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:50:07 EDT 2011

From: swe-bounces at lists.stevens.edu [mailto:swe-bounces at lists.stevens.edu]
On Behalf Of Janie Bridge
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 7:13 PM
To: swe at lists.stevens.edu
Subject: [SWE] Girls Fight Back!

Hey SWE Ladies!

This week there is going to be a really awesome Women's Program event: Girls
Fight Back!  There is going to be a speaker holding an interactive seminar
on self-defense.  It should be really fun and you will get an attendance
point (this event is not mandatory, but this point will help you if you have
to miss another meeting).

When: Wednesday 9/21 2:00pm
Where: Burchard 118

Try to wear your SWE shirts, we can sit together and show our presence on
campus!  Hope to see you there!
Janie - Your Social Chair =)

14:35:00