[SWE] Mailing List

mweigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 20 09:44:17 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

The past day there have been a lot of e-mails circulating on the SWE
mailing list and I was hoping to clean that up.  If you would like to be
removed from the mailing list I ask that you do not reply back to the
list itself but instead please contact me at mweigel at stevens.edu .

Second the list has received a lot of e-mails with just an e-mail
address in the message.  I am not sure what these are for.  If you are
sending this e-mail address to be added to the list, you do not have to
do that because if you have received any SWE e-mails that means you have
already been added to the mailing list.  If you are sending your e-mail
to be taken off the list please follow the directions above and make
note that you would like to be take off the list.

I hope this helps sort things out.  If you have any other questions
please contact me personally at mweigel at stevens.edu .

Thank You!
Maggie
---