[SWE] Accepted Students Day VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 17 22:48:38 EDT 2012

Hello SWE!

The Accepted Students Day Club Fair will be held on *Sunday, April 22 from
1:30 pm to 4:00 pm on Palmer Lawn.* We STILL NEED SWE members to volunteer
at the club fair, promoting our organization to prospective students!  The
time slots to help are as follows:

1pm to 2pm - includes set-up from 1 until 1:30, then promotion at the table
2pm to 3pm - promotion at the table
3pm to 4pm - promotion at the table and then short clean-up

Please sign up on the following Google Doc.  We only need 4 max for each
time slot otherwise the table will be too crowded, but as of now there are
not many signed up!
SWE Volunteer Sign Ups - Accepted Student Day -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aiw25WcSIk2edElWYXpPRmN6NnBtLVNnYTBsNHdUOWc

We will have some giveaways like stickers and a sign-up list.  There is an
event on DuckSync from which you can also access the Google Doc. Do not
just RSVP on that page.

Jenny

--
Jennifer Wehof