[SWE] Meeting Night

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 26 19:52:38 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the fall semester!  To start this semester we need to decide what
night of the week we want to hold meetings.  I know there are many other
organizations that meet during the week so to figure out the night that the
majority of the members can attend I have set up a poll on DuckSync.  Please
take a minute to take the poll and vote for the nights of the week you can
attend.  Meetings are held once a month (usually towards the beginning of
the month) at 9pm.  To vote you can find the poll on the SWE page under
communications.

Thanks everyone and please email me directly if you have any questions.  We
will know when the first meeting will take place by next week.

Good luck on the new semester!

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical & Green Engineering Class of 2013

Society of Women Engineers, President

Women's Club Volleyball, Treasurer

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186