[SWE] Madly in Love With Me - Tomorrow!

Janie Bridge jbridge at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 12 15:19:14 EST 2012

Hi SWE Members!

This is to remind everyone that tomorrow at 9:00pm in DeBaun Auditorium,
SWE as a membership will be attending "Madly in Love With Me".  It is
hosted by Women's Programs, and if our organization has the highest number
in attendance, we win a prize!  So, wear your SWE shirt and come out to
this great event!

Madly in Love with ME™ is a self-love movement. It was created to raise the
awareness of self-love among women and girls around the world… and to
provide a pathway that gives those women and girls the guidance, support,
wisdom and inspiration they need to freely and fully live and love the
women they are, free of self-criticism, self-hatred, and self-abuse.

See you then!
Janie Bridge - Your Social Chair