[SWE] Gear & Triangle Applications - OPEN

Janie Bridge janiebridge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:23:48 EST 2012

Hey Ladies,

Applications for* Gear & Triangle Honor Society* and *Dean's Activities List
* are now open!  I know so many of you are leaders on campus, so really
think about applying!  Here is some more information:

*The Gear & Triangle Honor Society recognizes upperclassmen leadership
through involvement in undergraduate organizations and a desire to improve
campus life. The Dean’s Activities List recognizes Stevens Students who
display potential as up and coming leaders on campus through their
initiative and loyalty to bettering the Stevens college experience. If you
feel you uphold the principles of honor, fellowship and spirit and strive
to make a difference at Stevens.

Applications can be found at stevens.edu/gt.  Click on "APPLY".
Applications are due this Friday, hope I see some from SWE members!!!

Best,
Janie Bridge
SWE Social Chair
Gear & Triangle Vice President