[SWE] Banquet!!

Suzanne Hartwell suzy.hartwell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:24:02 EST 2012

Ladies!

Our Banquet is going to be held on the *2nd of March* from *6-9PM at the
Gas Light*.  It is located on the corner of 4th and Adams.  We will
announce the new e-board and give out some awards.

It is going to cost $35.00 per person.  You can pay by cash, check or
credit card to Sam no later than the day of the elections (28th of
February) you can also leave a check or cash in Sams mailbox, Mailbox 1348.

Here is the menu:
You *do not* need to tell me what you want this is only for your knowledge

1st course choice of:
Ceasar Salad, Crispy Mac & Cheese, Cream of Tomato Soup

Mid-course:
Penne Vodka

Entree Choice of:
Chicken Parmigiana, Spinach Ravioli, Roasted Salmon

Dessert:
New York Style Cheesecake

Please R.S.V.P by Thursday the 23rd of February additionally let me know if
you have any food allergies.

Hope to see you all there!!!
--
*Suzanne Hartwell*