[SWE] Alcatel - Lucent info Session 3/8/12

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 4 17:32:18 EST 2012

 Hello Everyone!

SWE is sponsoring a career event this week!!! This is a great opportunity to
make connections, get advice for internships/jobs, and possible find an
internship/job.  THERE WILL BE FREE FOOD TOO!  A good showing of SWE members
would be great. Hope to see you there.

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical Engineering Class 2013

Society of Women Engineers, Secretary

Women's Club Volleyball, Vice President

 <mailto:mweigel at stevens.edu> mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186

Looking for a job or summer internship???

Check them outà  We are currently hiring for our summer internships and
there are some entry-level positions open too. Please encourage your members
to explore our opportunities at www.alcatel-lucent.com/careers in the United
States (green box) and be sure to search under “Students and Recent
Graduates”.

Come talk with recruiters from Alcatel-Lucent!

What: Alcatel-Lucent Info Session on Career Development

When: March 8th at 6pm

Where: Faculty Lounge (2nd Floor Howe)

Dress: Business Casual

Food will be provided

The long-trusted partner of service providers, enterprises, strategic
industries and governments around the world, Alcatel-Lucent is a leader in
mobile, fixed, IP and Optics technologies, and a pioneer in applications and
services. Alcatel-Lucent includes Bell Labs, one of the world's foremost
centres of research and innovation in communications technology.