[SWE] PSEG Conference Cancelled

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Thu May 3 11:18:35 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

So I just wanted to update everyone with an e-mail I receive this week.  The
PSEG conference has actually been cancelled.  They unfortunately did not
have enough girls sign up to attend the event so they had to cancel it for
now.  They are hoping to hold it later on this year but as of now I just
wanted to let everyone know it has been cancelled.

Thank you to all those who offered to volunteer! It was grately appreciated.

Good Luck on finals!

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical & Green Engineering Class of 2013

Society of Women Engineers, President

Women's Club Volleyball, Treasurer

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186