[SWE] SWE Fondue Night

Lauren Tagliaferro lauren.tagliaferro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:34:23 EST 2012

Hi everyone!

Tonight SWE is hosting Fondue Night in Jacobus from 9-11PM with setup
starting at 8:30PM. I know that a lot of you have meetings on Monday nights
but if anyone wants to volunteer to help out the event  or spread the word
to your friends that would be great! I created a sign up list with shifts
in case anyone is interested. We're a little low on people working the
event so if you can make it out, it would be really appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtUBYMgUhULWdDg2dGNWOG5OUmEyWS1SeW1QdnVFdWc
For anyone signed up in the setup shift please meet me at 538 Washington
Street at 8:30 PM Apt 5 to help bring the supplies to Jacobus.

Thanks!

Lauren