[SWE] FW: Invitation - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Technology Information Session, October 1st

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 13 21:13:11 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

SWE has received an invitation from Bank of America Merrill Lynch.  They
will be holding an information session on October 1st here at Stevens and
are hoping to see SWE members come out.  If you are interested in full time
or internships with their company please take a look at the email below and
the corresponding attachment.

Best,

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical & Green Engineering Class of 2013

Society of Women Engineers, President

Women's Club Volleyball, Treasurer

 <mailto:mweigel at stevens.edu> mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186