[SWE] Spinomedics video competition! Help out alumni

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 16 13:09:58 EDT 2012

Hi SWE members,

Three recent SWE alumni, Kerri Killen, Sam Music, and Justyna Zielinska
have been working hard to turn their senior design project into their own
company! They are entering a competition and would like our help! See below
from Kerri:

Spinomedics has entered a competition to win $10000 for our company. It's a
30 second video, all you have to do is hit play, let it load and play
through til the end! You don't' even have to look at the screen - the video
is really not the greatest but we need the most amount of views to win!
http://animoto.com/play/7MbC0g4QlA7UJ2iECmrcBA

Thanks!!

--
Jennifer Wehof