[SWE] Nationals - Definite answer!

bbarden bbarden at stevens.edu
Wed Aug 14 12:16:08 EDT 2013

Hello fellow SWE members!

I hope your summers are going well!  I just wanted to send a reminder
out that we will need a definite answer by August 30th if you will be
attending Nationals in Baltimore this October 23rd-26th.  This gives us
enough time to make the appropriate arrangements.  So you have a little
over 2 weeks to discuss with your parents if need be and let us know!
We will have a meeting in the near future, but once you have a certain
answer, please send an email to both Stephanie Senkevich
(ssenkevi at stevens.edu) and myself (bbarden at stevens.edu)!  It will be an
awesome experience and I hope many of you are considering attending!

See you soon!

Best,

Bridgette