[SWE] UN event, March 27

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 13 08:13:20 EST 2013

Sorry for another email, but I have some more information about this!

Dr. Digrius is actually heading this up and is hosting an information
session on February 20 from 4:30-5:30PM in Kidde 228.  If any members are
interested in attending the Youth Forum, they will have to attend the info
session and sign up at that point. She can answer any and all questions
before next week.  Here is her contact info:
x5373
Dawn.Digrius at stevens.edu