[SWE] This summer

bbarden bbarden at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 19 23:58:53 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I hope your summers are going well!

Two things I wanted to remind you of at this time:
1. Renew your membership - @
http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/index.php/membership/benefits-a-discounts#activePanels_0
      Click on the "Memberships Types"
             then on "Collegiate Membership" as use your login
information to renew your account!

2. Start thinking about whether or not you would like to attend
NATIONALS in Baltimore, MD the weekend or October 26th!
      This is a phenomenal opportunity to network and will definitely be
a great experience.
      We will need a definite answer by September 1st so start planning
now!

Thanks and we'll be in touch soon

Best,

Bridgette

(P.S. Sorry if you got an incomplete email earlier...apparently the tab
button in Stevens email automatically sends the message!)