[SWE] Today's meeting

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 5 11:03:22 EST 2013

Hi ladies,

I want the eboard to meet after our regular meeting and elections.  We will
discuss a transition meeting between us and the new eboard and any
documents that may need to be passed along.  Additionally, we need to come
up with a finalized budget to submit, since the deadline is over spring
break.  I will invite the newly elected members to stay after as well in
case they have any initial ideas for the budget.  Please let me know if you
have any thoughts/questions/concerns on any of this!

Thanks,
Jenny

--
Jennifer Wehof