[SWE] SWE K-12 Outreach

tvarjabe tvarjabe at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 10 18:08:25 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I would like to hold a K-12 Outreach Committee interest meeting this
Wednesday or Friday to discuss planning and ideas for possibly reaching
out with hands-on engineering activities to the Girl Scouts in Hoboken
next semester. Please fill in the doodle form  below so we can figure
out the best time to meet.  (We can meet in Americas cup).

http://doodle.com/4spyawdw4dup99mm

For those of you who have already expressed interest in being involved
in this outreach effort, thank you!
I have been in contact with the leader of the girl scouts and we have
decided that next semester would be a better time for holding at least 1
event with them.

Please feel free to follow up with me on any questions, suggestions or
ideas you may have.

Sincerely,

Talar Varjabedyan