[SWE] Fwd: FW: Invitation - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Technology Information Session, September 18th

bbarden bbarden at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 9 22:02:57 EDT 2013

Hello SWE members,

Please see below for details on a Merrill Lynch Technology Information
Session!  The flier is attached!

Bridgette

Hello,

Bank of America Merrill Lynch would like to formally invite the members
of SWE to our Information Session being held on September 18th, 2012.

Come out to network with our team and learn about both full time and
internship opportunities within our Technology Developer and Analyst
Programs.

Would you please circulate the attached flyer to your members?

We look forward to seeing you on the 18th!

Best,

Jaclyn Woehnker

University Relations

Bank of America Merrill Lynch

Campus Recruiting

50 Rockefeller Plaza, 3rd Floor

New York, NY 10020

(c) 347.949.1510 |(f) 212.292.4629

jaclyn.woehnker at bankofamerica.com

_P__ __Please consider the environment before printing_

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s)
only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer [1]. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer