[SWE] SWE Study Break and Hot Chocolate Night

Cassie Nicholas cnicholas31 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:05:58 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Tonight is our last event of the semester, SWE Study Break and Hot
Chocolate Night in P120 at 9:00. This is open to everyone so bring your
friends.

Also if anyone is still interested in going to Grimaldi's for an end of
semester dinner on Friday at 7:30, here is the form to fill out. I am
closing the form Wednesday night at 8:00 and I will be making the
reservation and getting in contact with those that signed up. Any questions
or concerns please contact either myself or Miranda (mripken at stevens.edu).
​
 End of Semester Dinner
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EDUfeYKgtpo151cWJAg2HYFUzu3mDLC2x4c_8Xi1JTc/edit?usp=drive_web>