[SWE] Call for volunteers at Rage event!!

Nicole Santos nsantos at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 7 18:34:35 EST 2014

Hello SWE members!

It's almost time for RAGE!!

Our SGA subcommittee is doing an event call Office Olympics on Monday at
9PM.

This event will include paper basketball, dizzy elevator pitch (like dizzy
bat) and an interview extravaganza!!

They still need volunteers for the event this Monday from 8PM until 10:30
ish, and since it is so close they could really use our help. This will
count towards your SWE membership points, even though SWE is not directly
sponsoring it.

Please sign up on the google doc if you are interested and I will give you
further details about the event!!

https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1CcWeAG1YM_olOUu5_i1skyxPbDHp8ZB1ujNCokOF31o/edit#gid=0

Any help would be extremely appreciated!!

Thank you,

*Nicole Santos*
Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management, 2017
The Link , Yearbook Editor-in-Chief
Society of Women Engineers, Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha Sorority, Sister
Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity, Brother
Stevens Peer Mentor
Stevens Student Ambassador