[SWE] Prof Dev Updates

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 12 16:28:47 EST 2014

In reference to the Professional Dinner tonight ft. Maria Ramos, J&J
Manager:

If you are attending this tonight 11/12 at 6pm and have already RSVP'd,
please text me (732)773-1022 or reply to this email so that I may give you
points for attending and arrange something for others to identify you as a
SWE ambassador (extra points!).

Thanks!

--
*Elizabeth Gonzales*
Stevens Institute of Technology | Biomedical Engineering 2018