[SWE] K-12 Outreach

Firnberg, Anat afirnberg at tenafly.k12.nj.us
Wed Nov 19 15:35:18 EST 2014

Hello,

My name is Anat Firnberg. I am a science teacher at Tenafly HS.   I am interested in finding science research internship opportunities for this upcoming summer,
for my 11th and 12th grade students, who are very interested in science research.   I would like to know if such opportunity is available at Stevens.

Sincerely,
Anat Firnberg
afirnberg at tenafly.k12.nj.us<mailto:afirnberg at tenafly.k12.nj.us>

NOTICE: This email message, including any attachment(s), is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.