[SWE] ExxonMobil Panel Discussion Today!

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 8 12:49:39 EDT 2014

Hello!
   I promise this is the last email you will get from me about this, because*
today* is the day *ExxonMobil is doing a panel discussion for SWE *and is
open to all of campus! *BC122* from *5-6pm*- tell all of your friends!

*Just a few last minute things: *

   - You may come in casual attire, this is not the normal biz cas info
   session. This is a relaxed panel discussion for your benefit.
   - Ask all the questions you want! The more, the better. There are a lot
   of questions from this Google doc
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1--ThlrVvPwk1myav_sKwDnd3xW-S5OX7sg8RNV6mG3g/viewform?usp=send_form>
   already but if you haven't submitted yet, I would love it if you did. That
   way, when people get shy about asking questions, there are questions to
   fall back on.
   - THANK YOU to the people who have submitted the Google form!
   - If you have to come in late or leave early for other obligations,
   totally fine. Don't let that stop you from missing out on some valuable
   information.
   - *Please try to arrive early* if you can. We would like to have
   everyone seated as early as possible with their goodies and drinks. We will
   also be swiping people in as they come in so that will be a good line to
   get inside. This event will give you 5 points towards SWE membership
   requirements. The room should be available prior to our event so we will be
   there early (4PM ish) setting up. Plus you want to get a good seat :]
   - If you attend and you are part of the Professional Development
   Committee, make sure you sign in on a separate piece of paper in addition
   to card swiping. We want to keep track of how many of you came!

Attached is the flyer so hope to see you all later!

*Elizabeth Gonzales & Kate Moyer*