[SWE] First GBM Tomorrow!

Aleksandra Petelski apetelsk at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 8 11:08:32 EDT 2014

Just a friendly reminder that *SWE's first GBM* is *tomorrow Tuesday 9/9 *at
 *9pm* in *Jacobus Lounge*.
We hope to see everyone come out for more information about SWE, meet the
E-board members, and a fun activity we have planned for you!!

***Bonus opportunity for this upcoming week***
Office of Career Development is having a Verizon rep come in to do 15
minute resume reviews followed by 15 minute mock interview on Thursday 9/11
& Friday 9/12.
 This is a professional event that applies to all majors so we hope many of
you take advantage of that. Sign up for your 30-min time slot before they
are all taken here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1DGkawXgg1k6LRIjmMBj90LgOF-L0rtW-n9FkkWXE-bA/edit#gid=0>
!
To view this document, make sure you are signed into you Stevens email
account.
Please contact Elizabeth Gonzales (egonzal2 at stevens.edu), to confirm your
time slot and she will update the Google Spreadsheet accordingly. Thank
you!!

--
*Aleksandra A. Petelski*
*Stevens Institute of Technology '16*