[SWE] SWE Graduation Stoles!

Aleksandra Petelski apetelsk at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 14 19:25:22 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

If you are looking to buy a SWE graduation stole, look no further!

We will be coordinating an order for these stoles and will buy them from
another chapter for some discount! The cost of the first stole is $36,
which includes shipping; each additional is $31. The final cost per person
will depend on how many people are willing to buy!

See the graduation stoles we will order in bulk here!
<http://sns.swe.org/store/p6/SWE_Graduation_Stoles.html>

If you want to order graduation stoles, fill out this quick form by next
Tuesday, 4/21 <http://goo.gl/forms/rs2Scgd3VA>

Thanks!

[image: Inline image 1]

--