[SWE] SWE News! Week of 4/19

Aleksandra Petelski apetelsk at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 19 15:27:25 EDT 2015

Hey everyone!

Here are general announcements from SWE!

*GBM #5 (Our last one of the semester)*
4/21 - Tuesday - 9:15pm - Kiddie 228
It's our last one! We'll have a recap of the year, talk about upcoming
events, and present on the National Conference coming this fall.

*Fro-yo Fundraiser at 16 Handles *
4/22 - Wednesday - 4-7pm - 1185 Maxwell Lane in Hoboken
Come out with friends for some fro-yo at 16 Handles from 4-7pm! When
buying, make sure say that you're with Stevens SWE!

*SWE-Stryker Panel Discussion and Mocktails*
4/27 - Monday - 6pm - Bissinger (4th floor Howe)
Join SWE for a networking night with several Stryker representatives. RSVP
is required for this event. If you going to attend, please RSVP here.
<http://goo.gl/forms/dr3YWW9gRS> It sure will be a great night!

--
*Aleksandra A. Petelski*
*Stevens Institute of Technology '16*