[SWE] Quick Updates

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 3 17:54:38 EST 2015

*Closing in on the final events of the semester!*

*Farewell to Fall GBM*

Come out *tonight Thursday 12/3 to EAS222 at 9:15pm* for the last GBM of
the semester. We will be taking feedback, breaking up into committees for
the last time for the fall, sharing spring plans, and going over a spring
event list. Don't miss out on great (and also not-so-great) study tips for
finals!

*Fondue Night*

Although tonight is the last GBM, we hope to see many of you at our final
event next week - saved the best for last!!* Fondue Night *will be
held *Thursday
12/10 in Jacobus at 9:00pm*! It will be a great get-together before finals
officially starts. Hope to see many of you there!!

*STEMINIST Shirts*

They are on their way! They will not be available tonight for pickup. If
they come during finals, I will hold a stakeout at the library where you
can all pick yours up!

--
*SWE E-Board*