[SWE] REMINDER: SWE Regional Conference!

Aleksandra Petelski apetelsk at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 4 19:00:49 EST 2015

*Happy New Year, everyone! *

This email is to remind everyone who is interested in attending the
*SWE **Regional
Conference* this year, from February 20-22 in Philadelphia. You still have
time to fill out the interest form (...click here to fill it out: Interest
Form <http://goo.gl/forms/fi4upyheOy>.... )!

The early bird deadline for registration is January 15, but we will need
about what is covered in order to go through with the registration process.
We will be registering as a group through Stevens, which is why we need
earlier responses.

There will be a career fair and tons of networking opportunities!
 Check it out at: http://www.sweregioneconference.org/
<http://www.sweregioneconference.org/>

Best wishes!

--