[SWE] SWE Elections postponed

Aleksandra Petelski apetelsk at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 1 23:07:53 EST 2015

Hey SWE Members,

Elections will be postponed to next week, March 10th.

This is because a speaker, Jennifer Siebel Newson, will be here on campus
this coming Tuesday! This female President and CEO of The Representation
Project will present at 9pm in Debaun Auditorium. SWE Members, you should
really check out this talk! See below for more information.

Due to the extension, nominations are still open!! Take your SWE membership
to the next level by being part of the e-board!

Please don't hesitate to contact me or anyone from the eboard for more
information on each position.

---
from SLN:
"Jennifer is the woman behind the critically acclaimed films Miss
Representation, The Mask You Live In, and the Oscar-nominated documentary
The Invisible War. She is also the President and CEO of the nonprofit
organization The Representation Project. Join us for a powerful and
enlightening talk on the impact media has on our perceptions of gender."
​----

Aspire * Advance * Achieve
​

--