[SWE] Calling all Electrical Engineers!

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 12 11:55:55 EDT 2015

Hello all (and mainly the EEs of the group):

We will be having an event with *Jacobs Engineering *this semester, but
they have a great summer job opportunity that they have exclusively share
with us also!

The guy who we have been in contact with for this events (Greg Zdenek)
would love for us to apply. He will be looking foremost at the SWE from
Stevens applicants, so *if you are interested or know anyone who is
interested, please reply to this email and we can forward you the
information. *He has two positions left for a summer internship at Jacobs.
Below is the general info of the job:

Job Title

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

*Electrical Engineering Intern* [image:
http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

Organization Name

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

*JEG* [image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

Primary Job Responsibilities

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

We are seeking summer interns to work on various tasks to support our
efforts on rail, roadway, utility, bridge, building and tunnel projects.
Successful candidate would be exposed to a variety of engineering and
project tasks in an office environment, including design support, CAD,
spreadsheets, Word files and other tasks as required.

Training and Experience

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

Must be studying Electrical Engineering at an accredited
college/university. AutoCAD experience a strong plus. Prior intern
experience desirable but not required.  Prefer students entering their
junior or senior year of school.

Other Essential Functions

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

Physical Requirements

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

[image: http://erp.jacobs.com:8073/OA_HTML/cabo/images/swan/t.gif]

Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
abilities.  Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.

*We hope to see many applicants! *

-- *Elizabeth Gonzales & Kate Moyer*