[SWE] Welcome Back!

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 9 14:36:54 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back! We hope that you had a good and productive summer. We have a
few quick notifications to kickstart the school year.

*Meet our new e-board for the 2015-2016 school year!*

[image: Displaying photo.JPG]

*Make sure to stop by our table at the club fair today Wednesday 9/9
from 2:30-5PM for more updates, information, and upcoming events! *
*First GBM Thursday 9/17 at 9PM in EAS 222*

*National Conference Updates:*
If you signed up for the interest list for the National Conference in
Nashville, Tennessee from October 22-24, you will be getting a follow-up
email with pricing and next steps to reserve your spot on the trip.
If you missed the interest list before but are still interested, please
email me back and I can get you on there.

*Attached:*
General flyer- upcoming dates and events
Bowling Flyer- our first meet & greet for old and new members!!