[SWE] Quick Updates

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 22 17:57:20 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

*Just a few quick updates on Career Fair Volunteering, PSE&G LinkedIn Lab,
and Email List*
**Look out for first newsletter with more dates & details coming out
tomorrow**

*Career Fair Volunteering*

*The Stevens Career Fair will be hosting a Career Fair for seniors on
September 30th. We are expecting 150 companies!! We would greatly
appreciate some student volunteers to assist us before, during, and after
the Fair. Thank you!! More volunteer opportunities available day-of also.*

*We are requesting assistance on the following days at the times listed
below:*

*September 23rd, 1-2pm, 2-3pm*

*Please email Karen Dilsizian (kdilsizi at stevens.edu <kdilsizi at stevens.edu>)
and CC me (egonzal2 at stevens.edu <egonzal2 at stevens.edu>) if you will be
volunteering!*

*PSE&G LinkedIn Lab: Thursday Sept. 24th from 5-7PM in Skyline*

   - *They sponsored us for the National Conference last year so it would
   be nice to show support!*
   - *Very useful to see what employers are looking for!*
   - *Here is the link
   <http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/pseg-linkedin-workshop> with details*

*Email List*

*If you are receiving these emails and have graduated or just want to be
off the email list, please fill out this quick Google Doc
<http://goo.gl/forms/RzFwJ97n89> so we can take you off. Thanks!*

--
*SWE E-Board*