[SWE] SWE Panelists for GS Campus Visit April 23rd

Emily Raque eraque at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 4 19:34:02 EDT 2016

Hello SWE members,

Just your friendly K-12 Outreach Chair here looking for volunteers! Fill
out this form <http://goo.gl/forms/SUdJWXZmht> if you are willing and
available to be a panelists for a panel discussion while an 11th grade Girl
Scout troop visits campus on April 23rd. The focus of the panel discussion
will be your experiences as a female engineering student and life here at
Steven's. I (Emily Raque) will act as a moderator and work to keep the
conversation going and avoid awkward silences, so no worries!

I am looking for 4-8 volunteers and it's first come, first serve. But, I
will be picking based on time availability and a good spread of majors to a
certain extent too.

Emily Raque
Steven's Institute of Technology
SWE K-12 Outreach Chair