[SWE] SWE National Conference Info Session

Sydney Slavik sslavik at stevens.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:36:00 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I hope all of your semesters have gotten off to a great start!  With the
SWE National Conference only a few months away, I hope some of you are
excited to attend!  If you are interested in attending the National
Conference from October 27th to October 31st, I would highly encourage you
to attend the National Conference Information Session this *Thursday,
September 1st*.  The meeting will take place in *Peirce 120 at 9PM*.  We
will be going over pricing, the conference schedule, and how to register
nationally for the discounted conference registration fee.

If you plan on going to the National Conference, the deadline to notify me
by is *September 11th* in order to register by the early deadline.  I will
be sending out information to those who are on the interest list after the
meeting for those unable to attend.  Please fill out the form below if you
have not already (it's the same form that was sent out in the Spring) and
you are interested in being put on the interest list.

INTEREST LIST: https://goo.gl/forms/CmAGYmqLpayuwyEa2

Also, as we head into the semester, please update your email preferences.
If you do not wish to continue getting SWE emails, please submit your email
under the bottom section titled "SWE Subscribers" and choose to unsubscribe
on the following page.
Link to edit email preferences:

Thank you & I can't wait for a great semester!

Best,
Sydney Slavik

--
*Sydney Slavik*