[SWE] Quick Updates

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 1 12:01:17 EST 2016

*Just a few quick updates on our GBM tonight, nominations, and our yearbook
photo!*

*[image: Inline image 1]*

*GBM 2*

The second GBM of the semester will be *tonight Tuesday 3/1* at *9PM* in* EAS
222*. Get a great overview of how to be more involved with SWE and obtain a
leadership position on the e-board!

*Nominations*

Nominations will be taken at tonight's meeting. Electronic nominations will
also be accepted if you cannot make the meeting. Shoot an email to Elaina
Ferrer (eferrer at stevens.edu) and CC myself (egonzal2 at stevens.edu) for your
nomination. The positions up for grabs will be as follows:

*Prez*
*VPSecretaryTreasurerProf Dev Chair (2)Social Chair (2)Public Relations
(1)K-12 Outreach (1 or 2)Fundraising Chair (1)*

*Yearbook Pics*

Follow us after the meeting to take the SWE photo for the yearbook - *9:50PM
*in* Howe*!!

*STEMINIST Shirts*

Contact Sydney Slavik (sslavik at stevens.edu) for shirt pickup!!

--