[SWE] Women in Science and Engineering Conference at Columbia

Sydney Slavik sslavik at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:01:11 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Columbia is hosting a Women in Science and Engineering Conference on *November
18th*.  This event was created to inspire women to prepare and pursue for
graduate degrees in STEM. The conference includes female faculty panelists,
current graduate students, and departmental lab tours for all attendees.

Here is the link to register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/columbia-engineering-wise-conference-tickets-28590709582
(it's free!)

I attached an informational flyer & would definitely encourage attending to
support our fellow women engineers!  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Best,
Sydney

--